The Sports Community has been formed to guide, frame policy and co-ordinate the sports activities. The main objective is to foster sportsman spirit inculcating sense of discipline, co-operation, social harmony, integrity and fitness among the players. The motive of the community is to provide students with the means and environment to pursue their sporting passions. It organizes frequent activities for vigorous participation of the students, thereby giving them an arena to develop mentally as well as physically.
- To promote competitive sports amongst students.
- To prepare a conducive environment for eminence in sports.
- To recognize and honor those players who bring laurels at University, National and International level.
- To develop and encourage the importance of working and co-operating with others
- To help students to understand and respect individual differences among people in physical settings.
- To motivate players for participation and achievements.
- To provide students with a variety of activities that will enhance life – long learning and participation.
- To integrate sports, physical fitness, health and wellness in the institution.
- To inculcate sense of discipline, co-operation, co-ordination, social harmony and integrity among the players.
- To organize and conduct different intra and inter college sports and games activities in a disciplined manner among the students.